The Community Relations Office proactively engages in relationships between the City and its residents, businesses, governmental entities and other stakeholders.
The most widely known activity handled by the Office of Community Relations is the coordination of the City publications. "News You Can Use" is mailed with the monthly utility bills and the City of Winter Garden Newsletter is mailed out three times a year to include Spring (January), Summer (May) and Fall (September) editions. Winter Garden E-News is a monthly electronic newsletter that provides current news, event information, and more about your hometown. The E-News is sent via email and/or text the first week of every month. To subscribe, click here and select “NEWS FLASH” and “City News Updates,” and indicate preferred method of delivery.
Winter Garden E-News:
- Winter Garden E-News ~ September 2021
- Winter Garden E-News ~ August 2021
- Winter Garden E-News ~ July 2021
- Winter Garden E-News ~ June 2021
- Winter Garden E-News ~ May 2021
- Winter Garden E-News ~ April 2021
Please remember to set your spam blocker to allow mail from email@example.com.
News You Can Use:
- News You Can Use ~ October 2021
- News You Can Use ~ September 2021
- News You Can Use ~ August 2021
- News You Can Use ~ July 2021
- News You Can Use ~ June 2021
- News You Can Use ~ May 2021
- News You Can Use ~ April 2021
- News You Can Use ~ March 2021
- News You Can Use ~ February 2021
- News You Can Use ~ January 2021
Winter Garden News:
- Winter Garden News ~ Fall / Winter 2021
- Winter Garden News ~ Spring 2020
- Winter Garden News ~ Fall 2019
Art in Public Places at City Hall
The City’s Art In Public Places program offers art exhibits in the City Hall Lobby throughout the year. The "Artists’ Calls" provides an opportunity for local artists to present their pieces of art to be displayed for the public at least once a year. Each Artist’s Call features a theme related to the Winter Garden community. Other exhibits are provided by the Winter Garden Art Association, Winter Garden Heritage Foundation and the Crealdé School of Art.