Public Fire Safety
The Winter Garden Fire Prevention Bureau is active in the education and awareness of fire safety for the citizens of Winter Garden. The Winter Garden Fire Prevention Bureau also provides smoke detectors to city residents free of charge. You may receive more information about our smoke detector program and other fire safety programs by contacting our Fire Prevention Bureau at 407.877.5175 ext. 2020 during normal business hours.
All Public Education request must be requested two weeks in advance. Listed below are other areas of public education and awareness that the Winter Garden Fire Prevention Bureau is involved.
- Fire Station Tours
- Provide fire safety literature to Pre-K and Elementary age school children
- Participate in Career Day at the local schools
- Fire extinguisher training classes
- Senior citizen safety awareness
- Schedule apparatus demonstrations at local day care centers and schools
You may find valuable information on fire extinguishers and their use at: www.fire-extinguisher101.com.